Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Take a tour of my school

A combination of recent emails asking about school and the fact that today is the first day of Summer term holidays and it is raining has resulted in me writing about school. The last 5 weeks have flown by and I am now half way through my contract at The Blue School.

I teach Year 1 at The Blue School which is located in Isleworth in London. In fact I think it is actually Surrey on the other side of the road. There is one class per grade but the classes begin at Nursery which is for 3 year olds. My class has 30 students in it.


I could sit here and type away about how there are many security doors and there are 2 recesses (one in the morning and another in the afternoon) and how my lunch hour is actually 1hr and 15min, but I thought I would be technologically savvy and make a video. This is my first attempt at MovieMaker so don't roast me too badly okay? :)


In the video I talk about Shannon, my Aussie next classroom neighbour. Here's a piccie of her too.


Enjoy!

VIDEO LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2xvS3ZH-4E

No comments: