Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Have you ever...?

Have you ever got on a bus and ridden it all the way to the end of the line just because you can? I did that today after my interview. I am pleased to announce that the end of the line was actually not as far from home as I originally thought. Got a bit of a numb bum after an hour though. Turns out that you end up finding some great shops and cafes that are off the beaten track and hidden from the High Streets.
Yes, I am weird. I know it.

And I am only classing them as ducks if they honk and I didn't hear them honk!
(see Karen's Blog)

3 comments:

Voods said...

What you've got yourself there is a duck!

Alex said...

Actually, no. That one is a goose. I got it off the net under the heading "goose". Just furthers my point really, doesn't it? You've got to hear them honk!

mamac said...

Hang on, I'll ask the Vet! Sure looks like a duck to me. Maybe he's got a sore throat hence the honk!